Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Massage



Hi, your darling Gabby Gabby is ok now after Ah ma gave me some charcoal tablets and fed me with rice water. I always like to eat all sorts of rubbish from the porch and it made me sick. It was strange because I only fell sick at night. Ah ma and mummy have not been sleeping well because I kept vomiting and poo poohing a few times. It was very smelly so ah ma had to clean up the room. Mummy complained that she was feeling very tired so ah ma massage her. Ah ma loves us very much so she alway gives us tummy rub to make us happy. How I wish I can massage for ah ma so she would not feel tired. Ah ma had a very serious backache recently that she couldn't get up from the bed. Now she is feeling better after the doctor gave her an injection.





Ah ma gave mummy a full body massage.



Mummy feels so relax after the massage. I am going to ask ah ma to give me a massage too.




Mummy always like to pester uncle Daryl to massage for her whenever he comes to visit us.



Mummy is feeling very happy!





2 comments:

Janz said...

Hi Gabby,

I've been waiting for ur update since u last posted bout u being sick... So worry... Very happy to know tht u r well now and back to ur healthy stage...

Take care ya... dun eat all those rubbish AGAIN!!!

Lotsa huggies

Gabby said...

hello janz...

thank you for your concern, I am well now :) so happy to know that i am so loved and so many pple care for me...

love <3
gabby