Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's A Hot Hot Day !

These few days, the weather is so humid, so ah ma sent us for grooming. Nowadays, we don't follow ah ma to work. Ah ma said it's better for us to play at home because aunty Roxy and I always bark whenever there are people coming to the office. It's too noisy and it affects the staff. I miss going to the office because it's cooling there. It's very hot at home so we spend our time sleeping on the floor.




My hair is so long and messy but I still look so cute.





Mummy's hair is covering her eyes so she cannot see clearly.
She cannot run faster than us to grab for the snacks.

After shaving off the fur on her body, mummy still looks so chubby.
She needs to slim down.

This is my new hairstyle. Do I look better in short hair?

Every morning I enjoy sun tanning at the balcony outside my room.

No comments: