Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Grand Aunty Carrie

This month, there are alot of birthday celebrations. Ah ma organised a birthday party for grand aunty Carrie last evening. Last Sunday was grand di kim's birthday -- aunty Snowy's ah ma. Next Friday is my dear ah ma's birthday and towards the end of the month is Tua yi por's birthday (Miso jie jie's ah ma). Aunty Roxy, mummy and I would like to give ah ma a present but we have no money. How??? We will give ah ma a big big kiss. My two ah yis went shopping with ah ma yesterday and bought a bag and a pair of shoes for her. Chef Chan (aunty Roxy's God pa) invited ah ma for dinner at his restaurant on her birthday. Thank you chef for being so nice to ah ma. I will give you a big kiss when you come to visit aunty Roxy next time.

Grand aunty Florence bought a Black Forest Cake for grand aunty Carrie

Happy Birthday aunty Carrie. The cake is so yummy!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday grand aunty Carrie. I wish you happiness and good health and may God bless you.

Wow!!!!!! The steamboat dinner was so nice. I am feeling so full and I need to rest.

I am very tired because I spent the whole day in the kitchen watching ah ma preparing the food.

Good night everybody. Sweet dreams and have a good rest!

No comments: