Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spaying

I am 6 months old now. Ah ma brought Miso jie jie and I to the vet for spaying last week. Miso and I were very nervous so we bit the vet (a very pretty and charming lady) and her helpers.

The vet complained to Ah ma when she brought mummy and I to the vet on Friday. Mummy was sick for a few days. Some indigestion problem. Ah ma gave her alot of snacks (chicken jerky) when we went to her office. Mummy vomited for a few days so Ah ma was very worried.

Though it was just a minor surgery, but it was very painful. Ah ma cooked liver soup for me and my two ah yi were so jealous. So I have no choice but to share my soup with them otherwise, when Ah ma is not around, they will kick my ass.

See the scar?

My Ah ma loves us very much especially my mummy. Mummy was very sick in March and she nearly died. She had a very bad internal infection b'cos the vet who did the caesarean for her did not clean her up properly. She had acute hepatitis (liver infection) and uterine infection. The vet had to spay mummy. Ah ma fed mummy with alot of nutritious food and the vet was surprised that mummy has fully recovered from her liver infection so quickly. Ah ma feeds us with home cooked food everyday. We have beef with rice & vegetables and vitamins. She gives us fresh milk for breakfast and for snack, we have cheese, chicken jerky and biscuits. Once in a while, she will give us some Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream. My aunty Roxy has never fallen sick since the day Ah gong bought her.

After mummy's incident, Ah ma decided to spay me b'cos she doesn't want me to have babies next time. Thank God, all my siblings are in good homes and we are still in touch with their owners.
I would like to share some photos taken with my siblings when they visited us.


Hugo kor kor was very happy when he came back to stay with us for 4 days. Ah ma gave him alot of snacks and he ate alot of our home cooked food. He loved it b'cos his mummy fed him with dry dog food. He spent all the time playing with us that when he went home, he was sick. His mummy was so worried. He slept most of the time and also had no appetite. Ah Yi told his mummy to cook fresh food for him and now he is very happy. His mummy cooked brown rice with chicken and vegetables for him everyday.


That's me and Hugo kor kor

Miso jie jie before she went for grooming. She looks just like daddy

3 happy and contented puppies

It's Gabby Gabby before I went for grooming


After grooming, I look like a cute little bear!

No comments: