Friday, May 16, 2008

Play time

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miso jie jie is attacking me


This is Ah gong's pet parrot Jerry. He is Aunty Roxy's good friend.

He can bark like me and sometimes, everybody thinks that I am outside the house. He can also speak a few words and whistle the tune "Bridge over River Kwai".
Oh, and mummy is very clever. Whenever Ah Gong whistles, she will sing along!

Aunty Roxy likes to play with Jerry

Jerry isn't scared of her at all!


We like to play tug of war with the rope. Ah ma would throw the robe and we like to chase after it. Its like playing Fetch, only we always end up snatching for the rope!



We also like to play with stuffed toys. This is a pink stuffed elephant with a rope-nose.

Snack time! I love snacks very much. Ah ma always feeds me very yummy snacks when I'm a good girl.

See ma, I can stand on 2 legs like Ah yi

Mummy is always very happy when its snack time

I am taking a rest, letting mummy have the snack.

I am still a puppy so I need to take my afternoon nap


I always feel soooooooo good after my nap!

No comments: