Sunday, May 18, 2008

Food Poisoning

Aunty Roxy, Mummy and me have been sick since last Thursday. We went to Ah ma's office on Wednesday. Our domestic helper did not cook for us so Ah ma fed us with canned dog food. We were still hungry after eating the dog food so mummy pestered Ah ma to give us more food. Our Ah ma listen to mummy, so she bought chicken rice for us. After eating, Ah gong also has a bad stomach. We had diarrhea for a few days. Ah ma fed us with charcoal tablets and we are feeling better now.

Mummy feeling very weak

I woke up in the middle of the night to poo poo and I have not been sleeping well. Ah ma stayed up with me whole night to clean up the room. I was afraid that Ah ma would scold me for messing up the room, instead she comforted me and assured me that she would take good care of me. Thank you Ah ma, I love you very very much!

No comments: