Monday, July 14, 2008

Grooming

Ah ma brought mummy and I for grooming yesterday. We spent half a day there. The place was very crowded and there were alot of dogs. Mummy and I were very nervous.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My tummy is so painful. The groomer shaved my tummy and the blade cut my skin.
See the wound? It's very painful and itchy. I couldn't sleep last night. I kept licking it and today it became worst. Ah ma applied some antiseptic powder for me and I am feeling better now. The groomer told Ah ma that I was very naughty and I couldn't keep still. I even bit his helper when she cleaned my ears. I do not like to go grooming because we have to spend the whole day there.
I am still having the teddy bear cut. Everybody said that I look very cute in this style.

How are you feeling Gabby Jie Jie? Is it still painful?


Mummy is very well behaved and the groomer likes her very much. He asked Ah ma to let mummy be his model during the dog show when he demostrates the poodle cut. Mummy likes to look nice so she always allows the maid to groom her.

No comments: