Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Excuse me, are you a model part 2

Hi everybody, this is your cute Gabby Gabby. Our creative DH has made some new dresses for us again. I look very messy now, but Ah ma is going to bring me for grooming this weekend.

It's a dress with a little vest. Ah ma's tailor gave her alot nice cloth and DH will be making alot of new dresses for us.


Ah yi has a vest that looks exactly like mine. It has 2 small pockets for me to put my snacks

Mummy's dress is made of Thai silk. Her vest has an elephant pattern.


She looks like a waitress in a Thai restaurant.


Waitress, can I have a Tom Yam soup please!!!!!!!!!!


Aunty Roxy looks like a waitress in the Indian restaurant


Mummy's new batik dress.



Aunty Snowy and Miso jie jie, if you all would like to have a dress like this, I can ask DH to make one for you too!

No comments: