Monday, June 23, 2008

Aunty Roxy's Birthday

Yesterday, 22 June, was Aunty Roxy's birthday. Ah ma bought a birthday cake and a special lamb stew for her. We were very happy because the cake was so yummy. Ah ma, gong gong and 2 ah yi sang the Birthday Song to Aunty Roxy. Birthday is a special occasion in Ah ma's house. Ah ma will prepare alot of delicious food for us. Mummy's birthday is in January and Ah ma cooked a special grilled lamb steak and bought a slice of creamy cake for her. My birthday is on the 1st of November (don't forget to give me presents :) ) and Ah ma is going to order a very nice birthday cake for me. She is also going to cook special food for me. I will ask Ah ma to cook a lamb steak for me too. I hope my jie jie and kor kor can come and celebrate our birthday together.

Aunty Roxy is very happy :)

Happy Birthday Aunty Roxy!

Mummy can't wait for Aunty Roxy to cut the cake

Wow!!!!!! The cake is so yummilicious!

Mummy enjoying the cake. She had 2 portions of it!

This is the lamb stew that Ah ma bought for Aunty Roxy. She loved it very much.

This is Mika, Aunty Roxy's birthday present from Ah Yi.

No comments: