Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!

October was a long and miserable month for us. Ah ma has been feeling down and she was not in the mood to organise a party for us. As usual, ah ma prepared a roast leg of lamb with vegetables and pasta on my birthday. We enjoyed the food very much. Ah ma also bought a toy and my favourite snacks for me. The following day, she brought home a big packet of Chef Chan's fried chicken for us. Wow, we have put on alot of weight recently due to the yummilicious food. Ah ma has also done alot of baking recently and we enjoy eating all the cake crumbs from the floor. I wish ah ma will spend more time with us during the weekends.
Mummy is very happy because she knows that we will be eating the yummilicious lamb for lunch. Ah ma will be in a good mood whenever she sees mummy smiling in the morning.

Ah yi dressed us up in our favourite leopard prints dress.



Our favourite dish - Roast leg of lamb with vegetables and pasta. Di yi's favourite too.

Mummy finished her food very fast!

I shared my food with mummy

Wow! Yummy Yummy.


Aunty Carrie will be so jealous when she sees this. I am eating her favourite Chef Chan's Fried Chicken.

Mummy and I went grooming today. The groomer told ahma that mummy had an ear infection on her right ear and skin problem on her right paw. Ah ma applied Revolution for us. It prevents ear mites and skin infection. We have to use it every month and this is very expensive. Thank you ah ma for all your love and kisses. We promise to be your obedient and faithful babies forever.

My chubby mummy

1 comment:

Janz said...

Happy Belated Barkday, Gabby.... Wish u best of health and stay pretty always....

Luv,
Maxter