Friday, May 22, 2009

GABBY GABBY IS LOST

This evening I ran out of the house with mummy after ah ma and ah yis went out for dinner. The aircon man came to repair the aircon in the living room and he did not close the small gate. Earlier part of the evening, ah ma brought me out for a walk and mummy wanted to follow. She was crying after we left. So when the door was open, I followed mummy when she ran out of the house. We started chasing the cat. After awhile, we discovered that we couldn't find our way home and we started to panic.

Mummy hid under a lorry and a kind lady brought her home. I was not so lucky.

Somebody could have found me and took me home. When the lady heard gong gong and the maid calling for us, she came out of the house and told daddy that she found a dog. She told ah ma that somebody could have taken me home when they see me walking, feeling lost. My ah ma and ah yis have been looking for me around the neighbourhood but can't find me. I know my ah ma is very very worried and she will be crying for me to come home. My grand aunty Carrie and her dog lover friends have been praying that God will lead me home. I miss my ah ma, mummy and family. Ah ma always says that if Gabby Gabby is lost, people will not return me to ah ma because I am so cute and adorable. I hope this kind person who finds me will return me to ah ma. I really miss my ah ma very very much.


Ah ma, please find me. I want to come home.

Baby, where are you? Mummy is very worried. Please come home now!

No comments: